Get a Real Estate Agent License in Malaysia and make property selling as your career
How to become a Malaysia Real Estate Agent in Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur? Want to make it as your career and get the real estate agent license?
To get the real estate agent license in Malaysia, you have to sit for a two-part ( each part consists of 6 subjects ) real estate examination offered by the Board of Valuers, Appraisers and Estate Agents, serve a two-year apprenticeship with a registered real estate agent and pass an oral examination ( Test of Professional Competence ).
Eligibility of Candidates:
The pre-requisites required by the Board to be eligible for pursuing the Estate Agents License are listed below.
1. Candidates must be a Malaysian citizen.
2. Candidates must be 17 years of age and above
3. Candidates only need to possess a SPM/MCE qualification with at least 5 subject passes where at least 3 of them should be credit level passes.
One of the subjects with credit must be any of the following:
Other higher qualifications recognized by Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (03-8885 3365/60/61) or Lembaga Akreditasi Negara (03-7968 7002/57/33) will also be considered.
Malaysia Property Course Contain:
Diploma in Real Estate (Part 1)
1) Principles of Accounting
2) Principles of Economics
3) Principles and Practices of Marketing
4) Building Technology 1
5) Introduction of Law
6) Property Taxation
Diploma in Real Estate (Part 2)
1) Building Technology 2
2) Estate Agency Laws
3) Property Law
4) Real Estate Agency Practices
5) Principles of Valuation
6) Land Economics
- Students must attend minimum 90% of all classes conducted.
- Students will be assessed based on grades from class participation, written assignments and exams.
- Students are encouraged to take all or at the least 2 of the 6 subjects in the respective parts at one exam sitting. Credits are given for the subjects passed and which shall lapse at the end of the third year.
- A pass in all six subjects in Part 1 of the examination’s set by the Board of Valuers, Appraisers and Estate Agents Malaysia, makes the candidates eligible for Part 2 of the examinations.
- Students must take the Part 2 examinations not later than 5 years after passing all the subjects in Part 1 of the examinations.
- Students that have passed all 6 subjects in the Part 2 make the candidates eligible for the Test of Professional Competence.
This course is suitable for :
•Developers who need to empower their sales staffs
•Individuals embarking on a new career including senior citizens and semi retiree
•Bankers and other related industries that need to know how the real estate industry works
Candidates may contact the Board of Valuers, Appraisers and Estate Agents Malaysia as stated below for more information.
Board of Valuers, Appraisers And Estate Agents Malaysia
Suite 3B-10-3A, Level 10, Block 3B
Plaza Sentral, Jalan Stesen Sentral 5
Kuala Lumpur Sentral 50470 KUALA LUMPUR
Tel: 03 – 2288 8815 / 2288 8816 / 2288 8817
Fax: 03 – 2288 8819